Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Proof

In case there is any doubt that I clean my house......

It stays like this for approximately 15 minutes.  Then.....

*Sigh*  This drives my Hubs nuts.  He hates disorder.  Especially disorder that seems to seep from room to room throughout the house.  I agree with him sometimes.  My Type A personality gets anxious from the mess, too.  Then I remind myself that all too soon these precious little boys will grow up and leave us.  My stomach wrenches at the thought.  I know already I will miss their noise, their boisterous activity, and the mess they leave behind.  

Well, maybe not the mess.

1 comment:

  1. I get anxious with mess and clutter too. My office/craft room at home gives me the fits because it's always clutter-y and it makes me crazy. I also get weird 'clutter anxiety' when I think about closets that are full of stuff. My closets aren't really that full and they are pretty decently organized, but thinking about all the stuff in them makes me feel anxious! Why are we so strange in our family??? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete