Monday, June 14, 2010

True Blood S3 Premiere Party

'Tis a dangerous thing to get a bunch of women together who knew each other since high school.  'Tis even more dangerous to get them in a room full of booze, food, and the naughtiest show on TV.  Blood, gore, supernatural creatures, bad language, violence, sex, nudity...... and then there was the TV show.  Kidding!
Never really got into a TV show so much.  Obsessed would be a better word.  Now I'm a Truebie through and through, with the Tshirt, souvenirs, message boards, and fan pages.  Oh. Guilty Pleasure.  How I crave thee.  And I giggle at what I've become.  But it's alright.  We all need one.  If you say you don't have one, you're lying.   Glad I have a group of friends that I can get crazy-silly with.

BTW- sorry for saying 'tis' -  LOL.


Me, LD, and J  (not pictured, B)


Yum



Bite me



Fruit Salsa or Hunter's Souffle?  We'll never tell.  

2 comments:

  1. OH how I love this post, and how I love all things True Blood! I agree with every damn thing you said-- it's wonderful being able to revert back to our baser selves-- even if it's only for an hour a week! : ) Can't wait for next week and Episode 2! Rock on my fellow Truebie, rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Tina...it was lots of fun...thank you for not posting my nose picking picture as flattering and fangtabulous as it may be! Love all you ladies and the fun we have. :)

    ReplyDelete