Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekend of baby love


Well Hello there sweet little N!



Last weekend I traveled with my Mom, my Sis "K2", and my baby nephew B. It was supposed to be a family trip for me as well, but my husband decided it was better to stay home. Disappointed as I was not to have all of them with me, it was a nice break. I also had the opportunity to spend the entire weekend being the Official Baby Holder. I held and rocked. Cuddled and snuggled. Changed diapers and kissed pudgy little baby feet. I got puked on. A lot. But being a veteran mom and nurse it didn't phase me. I liked it. It reminded me of when my boys were this little. It made me miss them and made me want more of them.

This trip to Minnesota marked another special occasion for me. We were celebrating the birth and baptism of my third Goddaughter.


How can you not love a weekend of all this pudgy, squishable, drooly, squirmy, deliciousness?



My beautiful Goddaughter N. Note the fresh regurgitated breastmilk "wet spot" on my shoulder and arm.




N wasn't really interested in becoming a child of God. She just wanted to eat. God understands.



The proud parents and my Mom.



Couldn't resist one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment