Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playtime

Two times year, my brother T comes home from Los Angeles.  Summerfest and Christmas.  It always feels like forever in between.  But as little as we see him, the boys always remember their Uncle T.  Today C got a few hours of Uncle T all to himself while M was in therapy.  They constructed a helluva gear tower and  domino stairs.  Warms my heart to see them doing 'boy' things.  I'm sure it's as special to Uncle T as it is to my boys.  It's a side of T I rarely see.  An eternal bachelor, artist, writer, and audio engineer,  I hardly imagine my bro being the 'Dad' type.  But he always suprises me- by now I should know.  T, you have no idea how special you are, to me, and to your nephews!

The handle rotates the gears into an animated structure.  Coolest. Toy. Ever.  Especially for M (not pictured) whose Autism compels him to spin things.  


No comments:

Post a Comment